Data security is a continual concern to individuals and businesses alike. It is in the headlines every day. At SWP we take data security very seriously. Below are some of the steps that our firm takes to manage your personal information.
- Regular employee training
- Ongoing client education, tips and notices to our clients
- U.S.-based cloud computing with redundant back-up systems through our IT provider
- Internal controls on paperwork – locked and secured
- Client call-back verification for any emails, faxes and letters received to change email address, mailing address, phone numbers, and to administer third-party checks and wires
- Third-party vendor reviews of privacy policies and internal controls
- Awareness of industry threats and trends through Focus Financial Partners network and custodians
- Encrypted password vault for all firm passwords
- Encrypted email and vault for file sharing
- Monitoring of employee access to key systems
- Client-approved verification forms for sending data to interested parties
- Cyber Security Insurance
While no firm can completely guarantee that information will never be breached, we strive to do everything we can to prevent it through deploying best practices, technology, and training.